Friday, April 18, 2008

Made the Big TIme


Okay, I have not posted to this thing since its initial inception. So no, the experiment in finishing has failed. But not entirely.
As my good friend, Charlie C. told me once, a thing is only failed if it's finished, if you can't go back and change it. I like that.
And in that spirit I figure I can go back and change this blog. Or atleast add to it.
(for example, I think I might switch the photo-viewing site for the Bonestorm 24-Hour Comic, maybe put it on Flickr, I dunno. Suggestions?)
What I can do now, though, is give a link to my only other "published" sketch of date--a quick drawing I got onto the Big Time Attic Blog. BTA is a great studio in Minneapolis. They do comics and flash animation and all sorts of stuff, and they're FOR REAL, like they make a living doing it. And they're super-nice, as far as I can tell. (They all may be Super-Villians in real life, but they hide it well.)
Anyway, here is the link to my little bit of their blog. www.bigtimeattic.com/blog/labels/I%20Wish%20Someone%20Would%20Invent.html
Check out their other stuff, too.
It's vury niiice.

No comments: